Abandoned Outbreak Abandoned Outbreak

Amazing

This has got to be the best animated flash I've ever seen! Major props for visual quality. The only thing awkward was the sound and the face, I mean, watch the eyes and tell me they don't look wonky. Regardless, I still gotta give this a 10/10 for the previously mentioned animation quality.

Crazy Bum Crazy Bum

Holy hell!

One of the most enjoyable little random flashes I've ever seen. Props for the randomness!

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2

Can't, stop, laughing!

Most hillarious parody I've ever seen...ever. Major props to everyone who put any effort at all into this work.

Dream star fight! Dream star fight!

Animation!

Your animation is great. The music though, was like a quick and happy peice. I guess it worked out, but more combat-feeling music would have carried the feeling more.

Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand

OMG FUNNY AS HECK

Nothing is funnier than this! Could've done without those sex jokes though (except for the bears one)

FF7: Advent Angel FF7: Advent Angel

OMG ! I've submitted a song!

Really is too bad the other artists didn't get theirs in T_T
But good work on it, the ending was good, it had pretty good animation, and it wasn't to long

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! Go, Go, Parody Rangers!

OH MY GOD THAT'S FUNNY!

OH MY GOD! FUNNIEST THING EVER! CHANGE THE SCORE TO 25/10!

Take A Bow Take A Bow

Woah..just..Woah.

Incredible job, this work really tells alot about the viewpoint towards warefare. A incredibly well done flash.

Tail Chasers Tail Chasers

So good it's rediculous.

The hand drawn bits was the best I've ever seen! Extreme quality and the music was great. The whole theme was awesome.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Woah! That is some incredible animation!

Intriguing events, the combat is hectic, the gore's realistic enough to make you say "Damn". I'd love to see this become more than a teaser!